We are seeking a Project Manager that is experienced with Federal projects and Army Corps of Engineers relevant heavy civil projects. Your duties will be managing superintendents, operations, safety, quality control and quality assurance. This position… integer nec velit bibendum, pharetra ligula ut, accumsan neque. Phasellus egestas mi a sapien hendrerit, in commodo est tempus. Nulla facilisi. Donec varius semper mauris, ac viverra odio scelerisque sit amet. Phasellus eu lacinia ante. Fusce faucibus diam ante, et gravida arcu sollicitudin vitae. Sed at justo vel erat consectetur lobortis in eget lorem. Cras consequat libero vel felis pharetra eleifend. Nam nec mauris vulputate, consequat arcu et, molestie eros. Phasellus cursus nisi quis nibh convallis ullamcorper. Aenean malesuada nec metus ac pretium. Nullam suscipit sagittis felis eget pharetra. Quisque posuere purus urna, a euismod sapien aliquet id. Fusce suscipit enim ac nisi porta malesuada. Duis nulla eros, ultrices vitae nisi ac, vulputate pulvinar mauris. Cras semper, neque eu ultrices condimentum, ex lacus facilisis magna, a tempor orci diam et mi.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Project Manager on Projects::
- Plan and formulate civil construction projects according to project requirements and engineering standards
- Ensure overall project quality control, including review of project designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements and related specifications
- Create and maintain all project-related documentation and correspondence. Prepare analytical reports for presentation to upper management
- Collaborate with field management to ensure successful resolution of issues between the project plan and site execution on an ongoing basis
- Approve all equipment or personnel changes and requisitions prepared and submitted by superintendents
- Appropriately execute authority over issue resolution related to project plan and implementation
- Demonstrate understanding of when to elevate issues and/or communicate to upper management
- Plan for and organize project staff according to project requirements, including assigning proper personnel to specific projects or components of projects
- Ensure and communicate clear roles and responsibilities to entire project team
- Conduct weekly meetings with project team (to include scheduling and costing review)
- Develop and effectively manage against project budget and ensure project meets projected/required margins
- Ensure the accuracy of labor and equipment reports and monthly cost reports
- Conduct and document ongoing financial projections of project performance throughout project life
- Submit accurate and timely cost and income projections for project
- Submit accurate and timely payment requisitions
- Appropriately act on changes in project margins and budget variances to ensure project profitability
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of contract terms and specifications
- Complete all written notification requirements and ensure accurate record-keeping is maintained at job site
- Ensure timely and appropriate communications of time extensions and delays to owner in accordance with contract requirement
- Document, prepare, and initiate claims, if necessary
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of project schedule, key project milestones, and reasons for delays
- Ensure accuracy, appropriate detail and timely submittal of schedules
- Identify competent subcontractors and suppliers for projects by comparing and evaluating them based on price, scope, schedule, terms, and qualifications
- Oversee the issuance of subcontracts and supplier purchase orders
- Ensure the appropriate performance management of subcontractors
- Ensure all site operations adhere to U.S. Bridge and site safety policies and protocols
- Ensure Incident and Injury Free protocols are followed always, behaviors and culture are instilled at all levels on the project
- Other Duties as Assigned
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Construction Management (4 years) Preferred
- ____ Years Minimum Construction Project Management Experience Required
- Professional license, certifications and contractor licenses Preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Programs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven Ability to manage multiple, large scale, challenging projects
- Proven Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to adapt and work effectively with diverse workforce
- In consequat turpis in volutpat dictum.
- Aliquam sollicitudin sapien ac euismod interdum.
- Quisque aliquam quam et diam rutrum ultrices.
- Vivamus et mauris nec est viverra mattis.
- Donec mattis odio vitae sem aliquet, nec volutpat velit mollis.
- In mattis massa ut nibh finibus, faucibus pellentesque nunc fringilla.
If you have any questions about your application please feel free to contact us at 1-888-872-7434