Herman and Ted Rogovin formed The American Culvert Company in 1936. It later became The Ohio Bridge Corporation in 1952. The company began engineering and manufacturing the first factory, all-welded steel component truss and beam bridges in the country. Customers included local governments, townships, counties and small towns.
Our founding fathers instilled upon us a certain set of beliefs that laid the foundation for the mission, vision and values that we live by today.